Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Just Because - TCP Inspiration Challenge 289

Hey crafty cats!

It's time for a new TCP Challenge and this time it is an inspiration and color challenge.  Both are so pretty, shabby chic, and beautiful.  For my card, I went down the road of shabby chic-ish as this not my usual style and a bit out of my comfort zone.  But I still like how it turned out.


The Inspiration



For this card, I used some fun patterned paper from MME's Miss Caroline Collection.  Using TCP's The Birds die, I ran that over some music patterned paper and used the excess birds to place elsewhere on the card such as on the banner and the sunflower.  And speaking of that, those were made using the Bitty Banner die set and the Sunflower Rosette die.  The banners were layered over some pink twine, while the sunflower  was layered over the Leaf Scroll die and some May Arts twine.  The sentiment is from the Simply Said set which was stamped and fishtailed.

Now what inspires you with the above photo? Don't forget to link your creation!  Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!
 photo Siggy 2.png

1 comment:

  1. A fun shabby chic sort of feel! The leaf scroll die almost gives it the look of feathers! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!